Become a developer in weeks, not months
- Coding bootcamps take a full year and $30,000... for a 30% chance of success.
- And when it comes to actually getting paid, they say "Good Luck"
Get into the hottest niche for developers right now
- What niche has more jobs available than Python, pays more, and takes WAY less time to learn?
- Make $1000 - $3000 on fixed price projects, and a $80+ hourly rate
Make Money As You Learn
- What if you could avoid the coding interview, and go straight to getting paid?
- You can do exactly this by focusing on "bottom-up" freelancing, the strategy you'll learn
By The End of The Program, You'll Learn...
- Web development. Requests, JSON, APIs, AJAX, DOM.
- How to set up Shopify stores -- a service worth $1,000 - $10,000+
- Shopify development, Liquid, ThemeKit, Sections, and more
- To build OVER $1,000 of freelancing tasks taken from REAL sites
- How to create an impressive eCommerce developer portfolio
- How & where to find PAYING clients, even with no experience
- How to contract, onboard, communicate, and deliver services
When You Join, You'll Get Full, Immediate Access To:
Checklists, Templates, Cheatsheets
- Real agencies have a structured process for everything, and that's exactly what we're giving you.
- Downloadable checklists, cheat sheets, contracts, and templates
- You'll be confident from day 1.
An amazing community
- You won't do this alone.
- You'll have direct access to your technical mentors and instructors in a Facebook community.
- We share every success and overcome problems together.
Most Up-to-date Content
- Other bootcamps are out of date.
- The best strategies ALWAYS change over time, and this program will be kept current.
- Join once, and you will always have access to new content.
Your Instructors and Technical Mentors
- A Software Developer, Freelancer and Programming instructor with 200k+ YouTube subscribers
- Aaron has 4+ years of professional programming experience working at Uber Technologies in San Francisco, and at a 7 figure web development agency
- A Web developer, eCommerce developer, Shopify expert, and freelancer.
- Jan has 3+ years of eCommerce dev experience and was a core member of the fastest growing eCommerce agency in Germany, where he focused exclusively on Shopify development.
NORMAL CODING BOOTCAMP
$18,000 - $30,000
30x more expensive
- Broad Web development training
- No specialization or niche
- Minimal career training
- Minimal support after the program
- Based on a model created in 2015
- No ongoing access to mentors or community
(Price increasing soon)
- Web development training
- Shopify platform and development
- Freelance portfolio & strategy training
- Cheat sheets & Onboarding Templates
- Strategy & Curriculum created in 2021
- Lifetime Mastermind Group Access
Frequently Asked Questions
Short answer: yes.
We have created this program with beginners in mind, however depending on your skill level you will take the program at a different pace.
The program is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
You also have lifetime access, so no worries about any subscription running out.
By applying for PayPal Credit, you can get a 6 months low-interest loan. Click HERE to see if you qualify
Yes. Regardless of where you are located, you can cater to western clients in high-income countries with the correct positioning
A better question would be, how can $8/hr and $80/hr freelancers both exist?
The key is creating what's called strong positioning to create perceived value
And one way to do this, believe it or not, is by charging a premium price.
If you don't believe it, top eCommerce development agencies charge $10,000 minimum. Now that is strong positioning.
Refunds given only when requested by email, by a student who has purchased the course less than 30 days prior, and has viewed less than 50% of the course.
Whether or not you click on the COMPLETE & CONTINUE button, makes no difference. The rule applies once you access 50% of the modules in the course, whether or not you view the lessons.
Absolutely NO exceptions!