Become a developer in weeks, not months
- Normal coding bootcamps take a full year and $30,000... for a 30% chance of success.
- But what if you could avoid the coding interview, and go straight to getting paid?
- We train you how to start with simple, real world projects and build up your portfolio, skills, and income
Get into the hottest niche for developers right now
- What niche has more jobs available than Python, and takes WAY less time to learn?
- The one you'll learn, where devs are charging $1000 - $3000 on fixed price projects, and a $100+ hourly rate
- That also has a low enough learning curve where you can land your first job in weeks, rather than months.
Get Amazing Results, or You Don't Pay
- Our mission: to teach you to code, and make you a developer, or your money back
- How? We have a 60 day money back guarantee that no other bootcamp has
- If you are not completely satisfied, we refund you. It's that simple.
- (Even so, our refund rate is below 5%)
Some of our students' results
Joined with absolutely zero coding experience and a $14/hour job, was hired for a stable $37/hour coding position after just 1 month.
Joined with limited experience, was featured on UpWork as a rising talent and invited to be hired 77+ times. Raised his rate to $65/hour
After an expensive coding bootcamp, Saul got no results at all. After 2 weeks in Freemote, he landed a paying job... and soon after, 3 more!
Richard went from zero freelancing or eCommerce experience, and landed an ongoing contract after 7 weeks in FREEMOTE.
Joined with zero coding experience, closed 2 eCommerce stores in 3 weeks. Went on to scale and hire 2 employees after 1 month.
Joined with zero coding experience, got into FREEMOTE, and connected with a real client after 1 month from our internal job board.
By The End of The Program, You'll Learn...
- Web development. Requests, JSON, APIs, AJAX, DOM.
- How to set up Shopify stores -- a service worth $1,000 - $10,000+
- Shopify development, Liquid, ThemeKit, Sections, and more
- To build OVER $1,000 of freelancing tasks taken from REAL sites
- How to create an impressive eCommerce developer portfolio
- How & where to find PAYING clients, even with no experience
- How to contract, onboard, communicate, and deliver services
When You Join, You'll Get Full, Immediate Access To:
250+ Coding Lessons,
30+ Hours of Video Content
- We say Zero to freelance developer, and we mean it.
- 7 packed weeks will take you all the way from the basics, to projects that businesses are actually paying for.
Checklists, Templates, Cheatsheets
- Real agencies have a structured process for everything, and that's exactly what we're giving you.
- Downloadable checklists, cheat sheets, contracts, and templates
- You'll be confident from day 1.
Video Code Reviews & Feedback
- You'll get VIDEO feedback on your coding projects and portfolios.
- This will not only allow you to improve quickly...
- But will give you the confidence you need as a new developer
- No filler or self-help BS
- We focus on the SPECIFIC things you need to do to start earning.
- The exact tools you need, how to create your portfolio, do outreach, and land clients.
An amazing community
- You won't do this alone.
- You'll have direct access to your technical mentors and instructors in a Facebook community.
- We share every success and overcome problems together.
Most Up-to-date Content
- Other bootcamps are out of date.
- The best strategies ALWAYS change over time, and this program will be kept current.
- Join once, and you will always have access to new content.
Your Instructors and Technical Mentors
- A Software Developer, Freelancer and Programming instructor with 200k+ YouTube subscribers
- Aaron has 4+ years of professional programming experience working at Uber Technologies in San Francisco, and at a 7 figure web development agency
- A Web developer, eCommerce developer, Shopify expert, and freelancer.
- Jan has 3+ years of eCommerce dev experience and was a core member of the fastest growing eCommerce agency in Germany, where he focused exclusively on Shopify development.
NORMAL CODING BOOTCAMP
$18,000 - $30,000
20x more expensive
- Broad, Saturated Web + React niche
- Generic, stale curriculum built in 2015
- INEXPERIENCED instructors & mentors
- After the program you're on your own
- No refunds.
4 Monthly Payments
- Focused, Booming Web + eComm Niche
- Results-Oriented, New 2021 Curriculum
- Mentors w/ 7 years of experience
- Lifetime Community Access + Support
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee